Refund and Returns Policy for J-P Engineering LLC Operating the Beer Bullet™ Website
Last Updated: December 29th, 2023
At J-P Engineering LLC, we are committed to customer satisfaction. This policy outlines the terms for refunds and returns of our Beer Bullet™ products.
2. Eligibility for Returns
- Returns are only accepted for items that are damaged upon delivery.
- To initiate a return, customers must provide clear photographic evidence of the damage.
- The damaged item must be reported to us and returned within 14 days of receipt.
3. Conditions for Non-Refundable/Non-Returnable Products
- Items that are not damaged are ineligible for return or refund. This includes products that are used, have been opened, or are not in their original condition.
4. Processing Refunds for Damaged Products
- Once we receive the returned item and confirm the damage, a refund will be issued within five business days.
- The refund will include the full cost of the item.
5. Shipping Costs and Responsibilities
- If the item is found to be damaged due to courier mishandling, the courier service will be responsible for the refund.
- If the damage is determined to be due to our fault, J-P Engineering LLC will bear the cost of the refund, including any shipping costs. In this case, the customer can choose between a full refund or a replacement item.
6. Exclusions from Refund and Return Policy
- We do not offer exchanges for any products, whether damaged or undamaged.
- Items that are undamaged and functioning as intended upon delivery are not eligible for return or refund.
7. Customer Responsibility
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect the product upon arrival and report any damages immediately.
- Failure to comply with the return policy terms, including the 14-day return window, may result in a denial of the refund.